Friday, October 1, 2010

WIN A FREE COPY of CSR for HR

Want to try your luck ? Bit of a gambler at heart ? Like getting things for nothing ? Love books ? Interested in CSR  and HR ? Prepared to give it a shot ?  Haha. OK.

Step One:
Go to THIS PAGE

Step Two:
Read the article called Delivering a Smarter and Sustainable HR Advantage.
(OK, this is a recommendation, you can skip it if you dare. Haha)

Step Three:
Click on the banner that looks like this one below  (you have to go to the site to click, the link won't work from here, I just copied it for illustration purposes, to be helpful, you know, I do my best)


Step Four:
Fill in your details (it's not too demanding). Click "submit" .

Step Five:
Wait patiently until 28th October until the winner is pulled out of the hat by the people at Kelly Services at smartmanager.com.au . They will inform you if you are a lucky winner.

Step Six:
If you win ... read the book and let me know what you thought of it :) ( or :(   )
If you do not win, oops, sorry about that, but please order the book and read it anyway.

DISCLOSURE: As I am the author, I get a free copy anyway. YEAH! So, in order to be fair, I did not enter this draw. Gotta give and take a little in life, right ?

PS: THANK YOU to Kelly Services at smartmanager.com.au for running my article and promoting the book, and to Greenleaf Publishing for their generous support.

Step Seven:
Time for ice cream. Oh, and whilst you are indulging, take a look at the rest of the smartmanager website, it has some pretty interesting content.



elaine cohen, CSR consultant, Sustainabilty Reporter, HR Professional, Author of CSR for HR: A necessary partnership for advancing responsible business practices. Contact me via www.twitter.com/elainecohen  on Twitter or via my website www.b-yond.biz/en

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails